RealServe’s Canberra office is able to provide Sub-Lease Plans that meet all ACT state specific guidelines and requirements for land titling and lettable area advice. We have extensive knowledge of the ACT market and access to the most up-to-date information available because of our local presence in Canberra.
Our ACT Sub-Lease Plans are:
- Measured to the Method of Measurement guidelines, produced by Property Council of Australia, for Lettable Area.
- Provided to ACT Government - Land Titles Office in Registrable format.
- Drawn accurately to show your Sub-Lease Portion and Location.
- Signed and correctly printed.
- Given ready to lodge for you or your agent.
Our nationwide site measurement experience comes from over 15 years working with lettable area determinations and due diligence matters.
Our surveying experts discover, through precise measurements, the exact area of land that will be covered by your sub-lease. We then produce a Sub-Lease plan, like the sample sub-lease plans below, that is made specifically for those in the ACT.
We can provide you with sub-lease plans in the ACT, and we specialise in providing sub-lease plans and lettable area surveys for commercial properties, industrial sites, and retail tenancies. We can also provide these sub-lease plans, or lettable area survey plans, and surveys to anyone in Australia. If you would like to find out more, you can visit our main Lettable Area Survey Plans page, or request for a surveying expert to call you at a time that is convenient for you.