Your Site Analysis Plan is used to develop an understanding of your site and its context, and the resulting constraints and opportunities for your development. Generally a council development requirement this also forms the basis for good site planning in the retention of desirable landscape elements, establishing building footprints, determining building orientation, and protecting heritage fabric.
It also assists in the following:
- the privacy for you and your neighbours
- your use of natural light and ventilation for a greener environment
- maintaining of existing character within your urban environment
- minimises land disturbances during your construction
- you have a cost effective development in relation to services and existing land uses
Our Licensed Land Surveyors will work through the process with you, to ensure your project is a success.