A boundary survey is the surest method to give you peace of mind on your investment. A boundary identification survey will identify encroachments by or upon the parcel of land which you are intending to purchase or build on.
Typically your land survey of a boundary would include the following:
- General identity of your property
- Encroachments by buildings, fences or other improvements
- Discrepancies in dimensions between the land survey and the title deed of your lot
- Confirmation as to whether positions of buildings relative to boundaries comply with local Acts or not
- Any easements which your property is subject to
- Proposed acts or changes which may affect your land, or any other matters which arise while the land survey is performed
To see what boundary surveys from Realserve will give you, take a look at the sample boundary identification plans and examples at the bottom of the page.
All plans and computations are completed by an experienced surveyor with cadastral endorsement - i.e. they are licensed or registered in your relevant state's jurisdiction.
VIC - also referred to as a Title Re-establishment Survey
QLD - also referred to as a Location Certificate
SA & WA - also referred to as a Boundary Identification Survey