Contact us if you'd like to discuss the possibilities of your project and start confident, our team is ready to provide you with timely, local and accurate advice today.
Realserve has coverage over Australia and New Zealand with our 8 local offices.
Full Time Licensed Surveyor - Brisbane Office
Due to continued growth an opportunity exists for an energetic and motivated registered/licensed surveyor to join our team at our Morningside office (to see our office locations, click here).
Realserve is a specialist surveying company with many blue-chip clients across the real estate, design and construction industries.
With offices across Australia and New Zealand, we have a proven track record of projects in both the private and public sectors, our team delivers capability and expertise across all industries in both regional and metropolitan locations around Australia.
Reporting to the National Survey Manager and based at our Brisbane office, the pivotal role of Registered Surveyor is primarily responsible for undertaking &/or managing complete cadastral & topographic surveys in the South East Queensland region. Your responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Checking and maintaining all legal requirements relating to cadastral surveys for each project.
- Ensuring work is carried out within the client's guidelines and agreed timeframes.
- Supervise & manage survey teams.
- Adhering to the Company's safety processes and procedures.
- Occasional regional travel may be required.
- Drive growth & opportunity for the business.
To be successful you will be Registered with the Surveyors Board of Queensland (with Cadastral endorsement) and be able to demonstrate:
- Proven skills and experience in cadastral surveys including Subdivision, Redefinition, Consolidation & Volumetric Survey Plans; Lease Plans; Identification Surveys and Topographic, surveys.
- Proven ability to apply modern technologies in main stream spatial and surveying activities to achieve productivity gains.
- Ability to work systematically to achieve quality outcomes.
- Proven ability to work within a team and similarly to work autonomously and to travel.
- Strong CAD skills (Magnet and AutoCAD particularly desirable).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Please email your Cover Letter and CV to
In the subject of the email, make sure to write:
- Attention: Karen Austin - Brisbane Licensed Surveyor Position
to get noticed straight away.